These terms and conditions apply to all services and provisions associated with the IÉSEG International MBA Challenge. The terms and conditions of any and all of the customers and suppliers are hereby voided and have no validity. Any changes or additions to these terms and conditions, made before or at the time this agreement is entered into, must in any case be agreed in writing in order to have any validity.
1. Conclusion of Contract
Applications can be made by sending the completed form and the supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application deadline is April 30. As soon as the application form and the first installment (50% of the fees) are received, the participant will receive a confirmation e-mail. The registration becomes a legal binding by means of this confirmation. The participant thereby accepts the payment conditions outlined below. All fees must be paid in full no later than one month prior to the beginning of the International MBA Challenge. If not, the registration will be cancelled and the place given to another participant. Late registration is possible against payment of an additional fee. All fees listed are applicable to each participant on an individual basis. The IÉSEG School of Management fees comprise no insurance of any kind. Each participant is urged to insure him- or herself accordingly (e.g. regarding health, accident, personal liability, etc.).
2. Methods and conditions of payment
All payments must be made in Euros (€). Please note that you are required to assume all fees associated with such a transfer of funds. The participation fee is 2199€ for a non-partner university student and 1999€ for a partner university student. If no full payment is received, a follow-up bill for the missing amount will be issued, which must be paid at the beginning of the program at the very latest (depending on the actual amount still owed).
- 50% of the fees have to be paid as soon as the application form is validated by IESEG
- 50% of the fees have to be paid 3 weeks before the beginning of the program
The fee includes:
- 2 courses
- 4 Company Visits
- 1 challenge
- Accommodation for 9 nights in twin room
- 9 Breakfasts
- 7 lunches
- Travel within the scope of the event (excluding flight tickets)
- Material required for work
3. Contents and objectives of the IÉSEG School of Management program
The contents and objectives of the individual courses in the program are available on IÉSEG International MBA Challenge website.
IÉSEG School of Management carefully selects its faculty, which must demonstrate adequate competence and experience in its particular discipline. Furthermore, IÉSEG guarantees that all courses, corresponding to their content, will be carried out in a professional and competent manner and fulfill the stated objectives. Content and quality of all courses, as well as the number of awarded academic credits, is monitored by the Executive Development & Innovation Board of IÉSEG School of Management.
When a participant fulfills all requirements of a course, he/she receives an official transcript at the end of the program. Participants who follow courses without the intention of gaining academic credit receive a declaration of participation if they so desire.
Unless announced otherwise in advance, all courses are held in one of the campus facilities of the IÉSEG School of Management. Relocation to a non-university site, due to unexpected unavailability of space, may occur under certain circumstances.
IÉSEG School of Management retain full copyright regarding all materials distributed among participants. All materials or contents thereof may not be copied, sold or used for third parties without explicit prior approval by IÉSEG School of Management. Each participant receives all documentation and materials only for personal use.
Cancellation of participation in the IÉSEG program is possible in principle, subject to the following conditions:
- In case of cancellation up to eight weeks prior to the start of the program, the participant in question receives a refund of course fees, minus possibly applied bank fees.
- In case of cancellation six weeks or more before the start of a given program, 50% of course tuition fees are refunded.
- No fees of any kind are refunded in case of cancellation less than four weeks prior to the start of the program.
- IÉSEG School of Management reserves the right to cancel courses that contain less than 30 participants four or more weeks prior to the start of the program. Should such a cancellation be necessary, the affected participants will be notified and informed about available alternatives. The participant will receive a full refund of all fees paid up until that point.
6. Force majeure and acts of God
Cancellation of a course or other aspects of the IÉSEG International MBA Challenge as a result of illness, acts of God or otherwise unforeseeable events or developments may occur. In such a case, participants are not entitled to have such courses or other aspects take place or carried out.
7. Severability clause
If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by any competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the other provisions of these terms and conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected.
Each participant agrees to the storage and use of personal data for the fulfillment of the agreement of participation within the framework of the legal provisions of the Federal French Data Protection Act. Participants’ personal data is not made available to third parties.
9. Place of jurisdiction
The laws of France shall apply to these terms and conditions, and the parties agree to Paris (France) as the place of jurisdiction.